Re: [OT] Prefix for subject line of list postings?

I am using short message notification service on my GSM handheld (ok, rather a
mobile station ;þ) about my incoming mails. The short message includes the
sender name and email, the whole subject and what else fits from the message
body into the 160 characters available to the short message.
Besides, I am also subscribed to several mailing lists.

The prefix always helps me visually tell the class of a message from the other
quickly and easily.

Regs,

Csan

Janos Holanyi