zaurus-debian questions

I've been using the latest zaurus-debian and wondered if anybody else had
tried to use keypebble to view the Xvnc session.  All I get is a black
screen that draws garbage where the text should be when I try "ls" in an
open window.  I haven't been able to find any relevant settings in
keypebble.

Second, is there any reason to use chroot instead of pivot_root?  I would
like to be able to get to the qpe files under debian but I wasn't sure if
there was some major issue with pivot_root that I was not aware.

Third, I think I'm missing something obvious with the wireless networking.
I am fine using my Zonet card under qpe and it shows up under "cardctl
status" in debian but I can't convince it to take an IP.
# ifconfig 192.168.0.103
192.168.0.103: error fetching interface information: Device not found
#

And slightly unrelated, has anyone tried Opera with C750?  I can't get any
of the keyboard commands to work except Alt-Enter for fullscreen.

Thanks!

--
Wayne
wayne@mercs.net