Opie status update for Feb 5th
I'll try not to do daily updates...honest!!!
After the suggest to break out the sources that's what I've been working on.
I have a good chunk of them done and it's making it a ton easier to get things
setup properly and find bugs and whatnot...this mainly to it not taking as
much time to compile everything. :)
I have what I have done up for apt'ng right now. These all follow what
should be the final file layout. All of the non-lib package names follow
the Opie naming standard of "opie-*". If we find that any binaries need
to be renamed we can do that when they are pointed out.
The latest Qt/E 2 packages finally became available today and have been
built by all but one of the buildd's as of a few minutes ago. With that
I uploaded the opie-libs package which contains the libqpe & libopie packages.
Once this get's through the buildd's *successfully* I'll start uploading
Qt/E Fonts. I found a .control file within the Opie source tree for fonts
and have uploaded new Qt/E packages that only contain those specific fonts.
Taht shold be alot better. :) And I made sure it doesn't require libqt3
For the Opie folks who are doing development of Opie. If you have issues
with the Debian Qt/E packages please let me know. The current ones are
a Qt snapshot I downloaded (from 1/29) and have the patches from the Opie
source tree applied.
Ivan E. Moore II
GPG Fingerprint=F2FC 69FD 0DA0 4FB8 225E 27B6 7645 8141 90BC E0DD