Re: Hamradio-all software package

Mark Lus wrote:

> After installing the current package on two intel based PCs, the working audio card would be replaced with "Dummy Output".  Resulting in no audio out.

please reinstall hamradio-all then, when you audio stops working (at
the net reboot, I think) run this command as root:
systemctl stop remotetrx

your audio should start to work again immediately (non need to logout
or reboot), but to make this permanent run these commands as root:

systemctl disable remotetrx
systemctl disable svxlink

If you only disable remotetrx, at the next reboot svxlink takes over
the audio device

--
73 de IU5HKX Daniele