Re: seeking feedback per unixcw v3.6.1-1

Hello Federico,

you wrote
> the salsa unixcw pipeline passes all but one part; it reports a
> failure with the `blhc' subtask ("build log hardening check", which is new to
> me).

the issue with bhlc was that configure.ac hardcodes
-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=1 (both in CFLAGS and in CXXFLAGS) and this
overrides the -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 set by debian/rules with the line:
export DEB_BUILD_MAINT_OPTIONS = hardening=+all

It was hinted by warnings like this in the build log, not in the bhls log:
<command-line>: warning: "_FORTIFY_SOURCE" redefined

Please consider merging this branch that I just pushed and that makes
the bhlc test to succeed by removing the the definition of
_FORTIFY_SOURCE in configure.ac:
https://salsa.debian.org/debian-hamradio-team/unixcw/-/tree/fix/blhc-test?ref_type=heads

I don't know if this has unwanted side effects, but I briefly ran cw,
cwcp and xvcp without issues.

--
73 de IU5HKX Daniele