Re: seeking upload of golang-github-la5nta-wl2k-go v0.11.8-1

On Wed, Dec 20, 2023 at 06:01:06PM -0500, Federico Grau wrote:
> I'm now seeking a review and upload of package golang-github-la5nta-wl2k-go v0.11.8-1
> (a dependency of `pat').
>
>     https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/golang-github-la5nta-wl2k-go
>     https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/pat
>
> The upstream releases from 0.11.4 to 0.11.8 had relatively minor changes.
> Summary highlights include:
>  - Go 1.19 is required now.
>  - Code fixes for fbb whitespace, and rigcontrol VFO.
>  - Added to fbb a test feature FW_AUX_ONLY_EXPERIMENT.
>
> As always, constructive feedback is welcome.

I still have much to learn about the details of Golang packaging for
Debian, but the updated package looks good to me.  I also built pat
locally against this new version and was able to run my smoke tests.

Thank you for the update.  Uploaded.

Cheers,
tony