Re: audio interface stability for wsjtx/fldigi

I hadn't bothered using that, yet, as it was easy enough to remember
to set the mix to 0 for RX and -30 for TX.  :-)  Actually jotted on a
cheat sheet.  Several transceiver settings changes between normal
operation, soundcard modes, and transverters, so notes was starting to
be useful.  :-)  But yeah, I'll definitely look at using that feature
to save/restore settings; sounds like a nice process simplification.

Thanks!