jtdx hamlib error, Invalid parameter while setting PTT on

Hello Debian Ham Team,

After I update JTDX to version 2.2.159 I can’t longer use it useful anymore. Because when I execute "ENABLE TX" with Ham software JTDX version 2.2.159 I get error message "Hamlib error: Invalid parameter while setting PTT on."  My settings are in radio PTT Method "VOX" and Rig "none" so I did use before the update successfully. My computer is a Dell Inspiron 650m, 32bit ix86 with operator system MXLinux based on Debian. Rig is a Yaesu FT-757GX with SignalLink USB interface. WSJT-X, on the other hand works perfectly. Is there still a possibility to download an older JTDX version which is suitable for Debian ix86 32bit machines. A other point is on my new Dell Latitude with 64bit, amd64 it works fine. Maybe a JTDX 32bit issue? Thanks in advance. I like JTDX.

Mit freundlichem Gruss/Meilleures Salutations/Best regards

Dirk Hähnel