Opendigitalradio: sponsorship request for the odr-mmbtools

Hi,

I am looking for a sponsor for 4 packages that are part of the
Opendigitalradio DAB broadcasting chain
(https://www.opendigitalradio.org/mmbtools).

1. Program Associated Data encoder
(https://mentors.debian.net/package/odr-padenc/)
2. Audio encoder (https://mentors.debian.net/package/odr-audioenc/)
3. DAB multiplexer (https://mentors.debian.net/package/odr-dabmux/)
4. DAB modulator (https://mentors.debian.net/package/odr-dabmod/)

Comments:
+ odr-padenc is already present in unstable (3.0.0-1) but I fixed some
lintian issues and I am proposing now an improved version 3.0.0-2
+ odr-dabmux is already present in unstable (4.2.1-1) but I am
proposing now a newer upstream version (4.4.0-1)
+ I "artificially" created an issue for the above 2 packages because I
didn't want them to move to bookworm while the other 2 packages (odr-
audioenc and odr-dabmod) were still not in unstable (for lack of
sponsor).

Thank you very much in advance for your support.

Robin Alexander