Re: Patch to M2 rotor

Thanks. I tried to submit upstream.

I'm just not 100% sure how this will end up in a Debian distribution. If the patch is applied to latest hamlibs, will this also be included in previous releases? E.g. Debian 11.6 is based on hamlib 4.0 while 4.5.4 is the latest stable. Just for me to understand, as I am not an expert of this.

Thanks again!

73

Alberto iw1fnw