Re: Interested in joining Debian Hams to help from time to time

Hello Martin,

Best thing is to fix bugs and/or to package applications and ask someone to sponsor your package.

Please read also the New Maintainer guide.

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/

My free time is, unfortunately too limited but I read the group a I am here to help :-)

Jaime, EA4K
jaime@debian.org