Request to Update Gpredict Repository

Hi All,

I'm a student worker/command controller with the Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics (LASP). I've added some features to Gpredict which are useful to our automation, namely allowing the user to have a mission-specific configuration track and engage on startup. I'm now working to get these changes pushed upstream and included in the Debian package.

The challenge I'm facing is that the repository I've made these changes in was cloned from upstream, currently in version 2.3.118, whereas the ham radio team's fork is currently on version 2.3.72. Is there any interest in updating the ham radio team's repository?

I am unsure how your team handles such things/your idea of best practice in doing so; however, I'd be more than willing to take on some or all of this task myself with some guidance on how I can keep to the standard your team has set---and depending on your comfort.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this email, and for the work your team has done to maintain this repository.

Best,
Sean

Sean Svihla
Command Controller
Mission Operations and Data Systems
Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics
1234 Innovation Drive
Boulder, CO 80303
Cell: (504) 358-1019