Re: salsa CI golang support - golang-github-la5nta-wl2k-go

Re: Federico Grau
> I'm seeking help with salsa.d.o CI errors on package
> golang-github-la5nta-wl2k-go.  zhsj had suggested I bring discussion here.
>

> CI is failing due to "no active runners online" (tags assigned go-ci).  Poking
> about the salsa web GUI, I see an option/toggle to "Enable shared runners for
> this project", but I'm not sure if I have permissions, or if it's appropriate,
> for me to turn that knob.

That seems to be a general problem with the go team packages, the
runner "fauuust-test" has been down for the past 6 days.

Why aren't the go packages using the normal salsa-ci runners? Is that
because of the overlay mounts used in
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/infra/pkg-go-tools/-/raw/master/pipeline/test-archive.yml
?

Christoph