Re: Requesting sponsorship for the OpenDigitalRadio project

Hi Christopher,

Thank you very much for your email and your kind proposal for sponsoring: this is great news for the Opendigitalradio project!

I believe that one of the 4 packages (odr-padenc) was pushed to the NEW queue but didn’t make any progress since then and that the other 3 are still in mentors.

Kind regards.

—-
Robin