Re: qdmr for Raspberry Pi

Re: Clive Wishart
> Would it be possible to include qdmr in the Debian distribution for users
> of the Raspberry Pi with both Raspbian and the latest upgrade Bullseye.

Hi Clive,

Debian bullseye has already been released, so no new packages will be
added there. (I have no idea how Raspbian works.)

One option would be to add a backported package to bullseye-backports
if we can find someone willing to do the work.

Or you just upgrade to bookworm. Hamradio is about experimenting
anyway...

Christoph DF7CB