Re: fldigi password for qrz lookup bug

Dave,

Thank you.  Yet I am hoping one of the ham here is able to read the
source code for qrz password process.  I've reverted to a short password
for now, but knowing what characters and max length would be very helpful.

Hopefully my message made it to the linuxham@group.io people.  Don't
want to join that high traffic list.

tnx & 73

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the toshiba w/thunderchicken