Re: hacktv_0+git20220202+ds-1_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

On 07.02.2022 09:01, Christoph Berg wrote:
Re: Gürkan Myczko
Hello Daniele,

> why the updated sources of hacktv aren't in Salsa?
> https://salsa.debian.org/debian-hamradio-team/hacktv

Sorry I didn't see your changes. Because I'm not using git for debian
packaging.

Hello Christoph,

Could you please remove the Vcs headers from the package then, please?
Or just learn to use git.

Will do that with some improvements with -2, and also give extra time into
learning git and merging better so it can be in the team for the future.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Package: hacktv
Binary: hacktv
Version: 0+git20220202+ds-1