Re: Repository for hamexam is marked as archived in salsa

Christoph Berg wrote:

> the package maintainer said they don't work with git,
> so I removed the repo again.

too bad that gitlab doesn't show the date and the author of that (I
opened an issue on gitlab.com).
Before posting here, I searched the bug reports (there are none for
this package) but opening a bug to track the archive status of the
repository is out of scope, I also searched this mailing list, now
there will be one more trace ;-)

> (Unfortuntely, the Vcs-* fields are still present in the package.)

this is probably good as long as the .deb is stable /or oldstable?)
even if salsa isn't the official way to distribute the sources

--
73 de IU5HKX Daniele