Re: In which tasksel task we can add the "pat" package?

Re: Daniele Forsi
> Hello,
>
> the "pat" package is not included in any hamradio-* task.
> Since it sends email I think that the hamradio-datamodes could be a
> suitable task and since it uses AX.25 amongo other protocols, also
> hamradio-packet could be a suitable task, do we add it to both tasks?

pat is an odd one since afaik it doesn't include an actual modem
itself, so it's more like a router built on top of other links.

How about both? (There is also the option to choose between Recommends
and Suggests, fwiw. Not that I have any suggestion on that...)

Christoph