RFS: fbb/7.010-2

Hi Team
I've updated FBB and uploaded to mentors - changes are as per the below changelog to close out the outstanding bugs.
Hopefuly someone can take a look, pass comment and upload it if we think it's good to go!

The rest is the standard mentors email info:

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/fbb/

  dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/fbb/fbb_7.010-2.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 fbb (7.010-2) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * Remove colint from uploaders, thanks for all your work
     - Closes: #990601
   * Added patch to exclude ncursesw
     - Closes: #898131
   * Updated ncurses in d/control