qradiolink

Cristoph writes:
>   Fwiw, sdrangelove itself is quite obsolete and afaict hasn't seen any
>   updates for years. The successor is sdrangel which I'm trying to
>   package, but haven't finished reviewing the copyrights yet. Apart from
>   that, the package is ready:
>
>   https://salsa.debian.org/debian-hamradio-team/sdrangel
>
>   Christoph

Hmm. I also have done some packaging work based upon qradiolink,
another application that competes in this Qt SDR GUI space.

Perhaps you saw the author's talk at the recent online SDRAcadamy?

Lemme get an ITP submitted and then I'll put my efforts into a salsa
repo...

The upstream author did have a good start on Debian packaging, but
perhaps having debian-hams be the maintainer might be best. I am willing
to sponsor and add myself to Uploaders:

-Maitland