xlog manual not displaying properly

I apologize if this is not the proper place to raise this issue, but
thought I would reach out before filing a bug report.

I have used xlog under SID for many years, but only recently sought to
look at the manual under the help tab.  When I clicked on
manual, my browser (Firefox 88) shows only a single page.  There should
be a navigation panel on he left side of the page, but it is not there.

I asked about this on the xlog discussion list and another user sent me
a screenshot showing the navigation panel displaying properly on his
system which is Ubuntu based using the same version of xlog and Firefox
as I am running which are current in SID.

I have duplicated this behavior under SID on three different machines.
I did a quick look using the Firefox developer tools and it seems
js scripts are throwing errors.

I can send screen shots and or messages from Firefox as requested.

--
Ed Lawson
Ham Callsign:         K1VP