Re: Trying to join the hamradio team

On 01.11.21 at 20:08 wrote Christoph Berg:
Welcome!

Thank you. I would like to work on the soundmodem package. I do understand that debian is all about packaging and distribution and not so much on working on the upstream.

However, since almost all upstream links are looking defunct and I have not been able to contact Thomas Sailer (the original author) and I want to contribute changes to the source code as well I am seeking for advice or suggestions of how to proceed.

Thank you, Roland OE1RSA