New package sponsorship?

Hello folks,

I'm a fairly new ham and am writing software for ham radio! Specifically, I'm writing a web-based logger that includes an agent program for WSJT-X integration and more in the future. I'd like to package the agent program for inclusion in Debian, but I'm brand new to the process and still trying to navigate it.

I've used the go-team's instructions to produce the package files, and understand that I now need a sponsor. I've uploaded to mentors and would be grateful for guidance or sponsorship.

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it, Joyful Holidays all around and 73!

Chris, K0SWE