Re: grig failure

Re: MJ Inabnit
> Run into problems after installing new OS on old radio shack laptop.
> I've run grig for many years and am very fond of it.  My rig is a
> Kenwood TS-590SG.

Hi,

grig is unfortunately not really alive anymore. It's using Gtk 2, and
that will be going away sooner or later.

Looking around, the upstream site claims to have been updated in
January 2020, but the code still seems to be in CVS which sf.net has
put into read-only mode.

http://groundstation.sourceforge.net/grig/

So I think I can only suggest that you explore other programs like
Flrig.

Christoph DF7CB