Question concerning Alioth accounts

Hello

I am currently packaging 'Dream' ITP 907576. I have encountered a fatal error during compilation which has stopped my work (there will likely be more). I am not otherwise a certified Debian Maintainer although I have been on the mailing list for some time. Is it permitted for me to establish an Alioth account?

My thinking is this: I have little programming experience in diagnosing this error. If I can place my work on line perhaps someone with good C+ skills can give me direction in how to patch these errors. AFAIK I am currently neither listed as a Debian-Hams Team Member or Alioth account holder.