Re: [SPAM] Application to Debian Maintainer

Thanks Chirstoph,

in a normal situation I’m sure I could find some DD in the Barcelona Area, but given the circumstances I’m really hesitant to ask someone to meet in person. I’ll make a call in the local fora, let’s see what I can do about this.

Best regards,
Carles