Re: wsjtx_2.2.2+repack-1_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Hi,

I just wanted to connect the dots between the blocked transition and bug
964208 [1].  I'm planning on looking into what we need to do to patch
the sources such that xsltproc no longer needs to access the Internet,
but if you already know the answer, I'm all ears...  :)

Cheers,
tony

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=964208