Re: RFS: liblms7compact/0.0.1+git20190125.bfd5418-1 [ITP] -- Compact LMS7002 library suitable for MCU: development

Re: Sepi Gair 2020-02-12 <[🔎] e6960b08a0f1353847b762f93dde8d773898efbb.camel@email.cz>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "liblms7compact" which is the
> first part of the set of packages for XTRX SDR support.

Hi Sepi,

it took a few days, but I uploaded the package now. Thanks, XTRX looks
very interesting.

I took the liberty to rename debian/salsa-ci.yml to
debian/gitlab-ci.yml in the repo to match the filename in use by the
other packages in the hamradio team, I hope that was ok for you.

Christoph