Re: Request to join the Debian HA Team group

Hello Christoph,

I'm taking care of the HA packages in Ubuntu, of course all of them
coming from Debian HA effort:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/~rafaeldtinoco/+packagebug

is the list of packages I usually monitor closely.

>From that list, currently, the ones I have more interest in are:

kronosnet
corosync
pacemaker
crmsh
resource-agents
fence-agents

And in second:

libqb
booth
cluster-glue
dlm
gfs2-utils
ocfs2-tools
pcs

And then all the rest:

corosync-qdevice
csync2
drbd-doc
drbd-utils
drbdmanage
fence-agents
fence-virt
heartbeat
sbd

Part of my recent documenting effort was:

- https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/ubuntu-high-availability-corosync-pacemaker-shared-disk-environments/14874
- https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/ubuntu-ha-introduction/15813
- https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/ubuntu-ha-pacemaker-resource-agents-supportability/15729
- https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/ubuntu-ha-pacemaker-fence-agents-supportability/15768

and then part of my stabilization work for Ubuntu, right before the
20.04 release:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pacemaker/+bug/1870235
[focal] pacemaker v2.0.3 last upstream fixes

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/corosync/+bug/1869622
[focal] corosync v3.0.3 last upstream fixes

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kronosnet/+bug/1866385
[FFe][focal] kronosnet need fixes from just released upstream version

and then my future plans for:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fence-agents/+bug/1863677
#1869643 {fence,resource}-agents: PATH for all binaries called by all
agents should be resolvable

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/fence-agents/+bug/1869643
#1863677 {fence-resource}-agents: split supported/unsupported fence
agents AND adjust depends/recommends

So I guess I could help in any of them. I see upstream syncs are very
frequently in the HA related packages, so.. I'll let you decide what
and how I can help.

My real wish would be to take all my work in Ubuntu and do it directly
in Debian, together with all you, and make Ubuntu just a sync but that
might not always be the case.

Thanks a lot for getting back!

Best regards

-rafaeldtinoco