Re: RFS: libxtrxll/0.0.1+git20191021.3229d65-1 [ITP] -- Low-level XTRX hardware abstraction library: development

Re: Sepi Gair 2020-03-17 <[🔎] 7c578cacedbd20b590ca7e6ec6819735e40041be.camel@email.cz>
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libxtrxll"

Uploaded.

> Please note that the binary package may be split since it contains 3
> shared libraries, 2 of them are modules for hardware interfaces.
> However it requires a more complex relationship between packages, so I
> decided to use a single binary package for all of them.

Not splitting the package is fine for me, the libs are clearly related
and have a common basename.

Minor nitpick:

override_dh_clean:
	rm -f debian/libxtrxll0.udev
	dh_clean

You can just put "debian/libxtrxll0.udev" into debian/clean instead.

Christoph