Re: gnss-sdr problems

Hello Carles,

I have replaced google server with vodafone and but now front-end-cal
exists as soon as it downloads the files...

$ front-end-cal --config_file=front-end-cal.conf
Initializing... Please wait.
Logging will be done at /tmp
Use front-end-cal --log_dir=/path/to/log to change that.
Trying to read ephemeris from SUPL server...
SUPL: Trying to read GPS ephemeris from SUPL server...
SUPL: Received Ephemeris for GPS SV 1
SUPL: Received Ephemeris for GPS SV 2
SUPL: Received Ephemeris for GPS SV 3
SUPL: Received Ephemeris for GPS SV 4