Re: netromd port quality settings

Happy to tell anyone about it lol ;-)

I have two local nodes on VHF, and a third one which I hear, but it cannot hear me reliably, and

so I am trying to lower it's path quality..I have tried locking the route in at quality 50 (my minqual is 50 also) so that my system will favor the two other more reliable nodes..but as soon as the offending weaker node gets a bcast out, it's qual shoots up to my port default quality (192) and it's neighbors table qualities are also up beyond my locked quality of 50..I can provide more detailed explanation and screen shots if needed, but didn't want to create noise in this group...

On 2019-08-03 6:42 p.m., Iain Learmonth wrote:
Hi,

On 31/07/2019 15:05, jj wrote:
perhaps someone also could look into why netromd doesn't honor it's port
quality settings?!...
Can you expand on this?

I think part of the problem here is that bugs haven't been reported and
so we don't even know how broken things are.

Please detail how to reproduce this error, what the expected behavior is
and what actually happens.

Thanks,
Iain.