gnss-sdr problems

Hello all,

I am trying to configure the gnss-sdr on an newly upgraded Buster and I
have 2 problems.

While trying to run front-end-cal I get the following error:

$ front-end-cal --config_file=front-end-cal.conf
Initializing... Please wait.
Logging will be done at /tmp
Use front-end-cal --log_dir=/path/to/log to change that.
Trying to read ephemeris from SUPL server...
SUPL: Trying to read GPS ephemeris from SUPL server...
ERROR in SUPL client. Please check your Internet connection and SUPL
server configuration
ERROR in SUPL client. Please check your Internet connection and SUPL
server configuration
SUPL: Trying to read Acquisition assistance from SUPL server...
ERROR in SUPL client. Please check your Internet connection and SUPL
server configuration
Failure connecting to SUPL server

Also, while I use the options to enable the build-in bias-t of my RTL-
SDR Blog V3 dongle, it seems that front-end-cal is disabling the bias-t
just about when it prints this:

Front-end RAW samples captured
E0828 18:41:36.994459 19662
gps_l1_ca_pcps_acquisition_fine_doppler.cc:105] This implementation
does not provide an output stream
Searching for GPS Satellites in L1 band...
[
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20
21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32 ]
Total signal acquisition run time 12.4039 [seconds]
Unable to get Ephemeris SUPL assistance. TOW is unknown!
GNSS-SDR Front-end calibration program ended.

Can anyone please verify these before I report a bug?

Thanks
Apostolos