Re: qsstv on Buster

I hadn't noticed the new releases, but looking at the changelogs it seems that the major changes in 9.3x and 9.4x dropped after the freeze, so we'd have missed them anyway.

I can update the package in unstable, but probably not before next week. If someone wants to do a backport, that'd be cool!

Cheers
DH

--
  Hibby