Re: tlf in git

Re: Ervin Hegedüs 2019-03-29 <[🔎] 20190329085936.GA22648@arxnet.hu>
> On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 09:56:10AM +0100, Christoph Berg wrote:
> > Re: Ervin Hegedüs 2019-03-29 <[🔎] 20190329084710.GA22153@arxnet.hu>
> >
> > > In case of Tlf, we have to add a Debian specific patch, which
> > > replaces the path of cty.dat from /usr/share/tlf/cty.dat to what
> > > you set up in this new package. And perhaps all another packages
> > > will needs a unique patch.
> >
> > I thought about simply using a symlink in tlf.deb.
>
> that would be the patch, but it must to do with all affected
> packages (and assign to the dependency list of all packages).

Ah, it sounded like patching tlf to look directly in
/usr/share/country-files or whatever location.

> How should I help you?

We should try to identify which data sources exists, and which make
sense to move to separate packages. For tlf, there's a lot of files in
share/, but the only "big" one not yet mentioned seems to be darcmults
(German DOKs). Googling for a minute didn't yield any place where it
might be coming from.

Christoph