Re: Help with proper Debian packaging

Hello Adrian,
Do you know this link?
https://wiki.debian.org/HowToPackageForDebian

Is this the wiki you say you get lost into?

El 19 ene. 2018 16:56, "Adrian Musceac" <kantooon@gmail.com> escribió:
Hi,

I am trying to create Debian packages for my ham radio application
(https://github.com/kantooon/qradiolink) properly. I've started to
read the Debian packaging guide but I kind of got lost in the wiki and
I think I need some help.

Is anybody available to take a quick look at my attempt of packaging
and give me some advice? I want to do this the right way of course.
Also, I set up a Travis build to automatically generate packages for
me from Github releases.
I'm using the http://travis.debian.net/ script and it seems to work. I
have to mention I have no prior experiences with Debian packaging...

Thanks,
Adrian