Re: gnss-sdr 0.0.10 uploaded to mentors

Re: Carles Fernandez 2018-12-14 <[🔎] E8D99F77-F7A2-4740-9B76-C24C9400E358@cttc.es>
> I have just uploaded to mentors the latest upstream release, v0.0.10.

Hi Carles,

I just uploaded the package and tagged it in git.

There were two changes I did:

* move .gitlab-ci.yml to debian/gitlab-ci.yml so dpkg-buildpackage
  doesn't barf about the extra file. I also reconfigured the salsa
  project to look in the other location

* fix the timestamp in debian/changelog. You had updated the date, but
  the weekday didn't match that date. Please consider using "dch" from
  the "devscripts" package to edit the changelog, it will
  automatically adjust the date (dch; dch -r). There's also an Emacs
  mode for it.

Thanks,
Christoph, DF7CB