Re: Search for VK debian hams

Dear Misko,

I congratulate you already and it will be a good events. So, please you will contact to radio amateur on the aprs message and talking :) Especially Charles Sturt University will help you, I hope.

 Please check with websdr.org and aprs.fi website and csu.edu.au and contact to radio amateurs.

contact VK4TUB http://vk4tub.org/

VK2MB - http://www.mwrs.org.au/ - http://www.arnsw.org.au/

Charles Sturt University - http://www.csu.edu.au

Regards, 73