Von: Markus Heller [mailto:heller@relix.de]
Gesendet: Montag, 10. Juli 2017 10:20
An: discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
Cc: Peter.Wehrle@t-online.de; debian-hams <debian-hams@lists.debian.org>
Betreff: CfP: UKW-Tagung Weinheim

Dear list,

on September 09, there is going to be the UKW-Tagung (VHF Conference) at Weinheim, in southwestern Germany. It's a one day amateur radio venue of about 3000 visitors, on all radio related topcs.

There are going to be three tracks, one of them on SDR topics.

The organizers are still looking for contributors.

The venue is mostly German speaking, to my experience.

Please note the following deadlines:

* 28.07.2017 Title and 300 chars abstract
* 20.08.2017 Paper camera-ready for the printed (!) conf proceedings
* 09.09.2017 Your presentation

If you're interestedto contribute, please contact the organizer Peter Wehrle DL3PW: Peter.Wehrle@t-online.de

vy73 / Best Regards
Markus