Advocate needed

Hi Debian-hams,

a few months ago, in March of 2016, I've made the grig package.
Then Colin (@colint) helped me to make my first Debian package.

In meantime I've focused to code of some projects, where I help
to maintain: Tlf and Hamlib.

N0NB Nate has released Hamlib 3.1.0, with (of course) several new
features. In the new version I've fixed some bugs in all
bindings, and made a new binding for Lua. At last week, I've
created a new package (which contains the lua-libhamlib2 package)
from new Hamlib code. Also at last week, the Debian Grig package
got a bugreport on Launchpad (the desktop file missing), so I've
created a new one, fixed the bug.

The new Tlf version coming soon (since few days/a week), and I'ld
like to make a package too.

When I've created my first package, Colin wrote that I'ld join to
Debian team. Now I have some freetime, read the documentations,
and looks like only the advocate missing.

Could anybody make an advocate for me, who's active in this
group?

TNX/73, Ervin
HA2OS

ps: the new Hamlib and grig packages are available here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xdfm6h9xwul7skf/AAB_spDEuEaee9k-F4Wu6KCta