Re: HamRadio Menu

On 08/22/2017 06:39 PM, Dave Hibberd wrote:

There has also been discussion of splitting the menu into subsections that
match the blend metapackages to aid user discovery of programs. This would
mean instead of having the current flow of (using qsstv as the example):
Hamradio -> qsstv
it would become
Hamradio -> Datamodes -> qsstv

Dave,

But what we get with a submenu? For example, we also have a menu "Internet" but not any submenu like "Browsers" or "Mailers" and so on. I mean, all things related to the Internet usage - regardless the main task of a particular Internet-related software is under one single menu.

Regards,

Misko YT7MPB