Hamlib state

Hi,

I saw that Colin makes the new Hamlib packages based on the new
upstream.

I'm afraid that this new version isn't complete. The new version
of Hamlib (3.1) contains the Lua binding, but the package isnt't
there.

My another remark, that the libhamlib2-tcl package is wrong (I
don't know which version), because the package is empty, that
doesn't contains the shared object...

I've started to build a new Hamlib package in this January, but I
didn't have too much time to finalize it - so now I merged my works
with Colin's package, please review it, and if it's good, push
them to repo.

The packages are here:

http://ha2os.ha5kkc.com/Hamlib_3.1/

73, Ervin