Re: #2 Version 1.7.0-r7012-rc1-1~ki7mt`trusty

This morning I executed wsjtx from the menu and it worked correctly!  After noting that it decoded and encoded correctly, I terminated using file>Exit.  When I restarted it I got only the Alpha Screen at the start as set forth in my first email.  Booting the computer does not change change things.

Bob Barth