Removing from Uploaders

Hi All,

It was decided previously that only those actively working on packages
and readily responsive should be listed on the Debian Hams packages in
the Uploaders field.

Hamish has previously requested that he be removed when he retired, but
at the time it was not believed that this would be a reason to create a
new Debian revision.

Much of the software we have, especially the smaller utilities, do not
see regular updates upstream and so this is why he is still listed there.

Tobias - Would you say there would be a case for doing an upload only to
fix the Uploaders field or should we continue to replace on new uploads
fixing other things only? Would be good to get an MIA team opinion on this.

Thanks,
Iain.