Re: gnss-sdr in Debian

Dear Iain,

I apologize for my delay. I just uploaded a package that uses the same .orig.tar.gz with the changes suggested by Maitland, plus some other minor changes (addition of GPG key and bumping Standards-Version). The URL of the package is:
http://mentors.debian.net/package/gnss-sdr

The respective dsc file can be found at:
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gnss-sdr/gnss-sdr_0.0.6-2.dsc

Best regards,
Carles