Maintain rx-tools in the hams team?

Hi.  I've been looking in Debian for a good tool to allow a HackRF to
scan a wide frequency spectrum for signals.  Without any luck so far.

But there are some tools available that are missing in Debian.  One of
these is the <URL: https://github.com/rxseger/rx_tools > system modeled
after the tools in the rtl-sdr package.  It uses the SoapySDR library
and should work with a lot more hardware than the rtl-sdr package.

I created a WNPP request today (BTS #841022), and created a packaging
setup to see if it was easy to package (and it was).  My draft packaging
is available from

But I do not really know much about software defined radio and am not
really comfortable trying to maintain it myself.  I do not even know if
this is the best or right tool for the job, though it seem to be able to
give me what I wanted for short scan ranges, at least.  Is there any
interest in maintaining rx_tools in the debian-hams team?  Or is there
some other group with SDR knowledge that would be a good fit for the
package?

CC to the maintainer of the rtl-sdr package.

Note, I am not subscribed to the debian-hams list, so please keep me in
CC.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen