Re: Updating Aprx Release and Package Info

Morning!

I dropped you a response on irc - the short story is that it shouldn't
be too difficult to bring up to date.

Having had a quick look, I see you've got development on github and
releases are tagged - that should make it easy to keep our sources up to
date with the latest upstream. We can't distribute the firmware files as
they're just binary - there's no license or source available, so it'll
get repackaged by our tools to maintain debian free software
guidelines[1] compatibility.

All 3 of your queries are things we can do pretty easily - the package
is owned, within Debian, by the Debian Hamradio Maintainers team, which
is us. Most of us will be able to update the package on our shared repo
and upload a new package to the repos. You're more than welcome to join
us!

I'll have a chat with people on irc about changing over to your repo and
see if we can get a new version uploaded to unstable in the next few
days :).

Thanks for keeping us up to date!

[1]: https://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines
--