Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] HAMRADIO Friedrichshafen / SDRA (was: Google Summer of Code / ham radio)

Hi Daniel,

thanks for the great idea!

I just registered for the debian list, and I'm waiting for the
confirmation to send mails to it.

I am still waiting for the option to have a well-known person as sponsor
of the Software Defined Radio Academy (cannot give you details yet). So
the request for papers is still kind of informal and I issue it like
this in order not to loose time. :-)

@debian-hams:

Please do consider our call for papers for this year's Software Defined
Radio Academy at HAMRADIO Friedrichshafen on Saturday 25.06.2016.

I have set up the SDRA web site for 2016:

http://www.sdra-2016.de

Please send me suggestions for talks, papers, posters etc, either
directly to me or to sdra-2016@darc.de

If you want to see about last year's SDRA, please also check that site:

http://www.sdra-2015.de

Thanks in advance!

vy73
markus