Re: translate "Debian Hamradio"? (the name of the blend)

Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org> writes:

> Should "Debian Hamradio" (the name of the blend) be translated? In
> Spanish it would be "Debian Radioaficionados". Or better to keep it as
> is, as a "brand"?

I'm pretty sure anyone actually likely to be interested in Ham Radio
will recognize the term in untranslated form, so I'd be inclined to
believe it should be left alone and treated "as a brand".

It seems the text in the descriptive paragraph is sufficient to explain
to non-hams what this is about, so as long as that is translated I
personally think we're good!

73 - Bdale, KB0G